Minimalistic Packing for the Perfect Cruise.
Camera. Check. Sunglasses. Check. Swimwear’s. Check. Hats. Check. Gowns/Dinner Jackets. Check. Smart Casual. Check. Torches. Check. Luggage Tags. Check. Toiletry organizer. Check. Multiple Power point unit. Check. Sea sickness tablets. Check. Iron Free day attires. Check. Sunscreens. Check. Poolside robes. Check. Coffee anti spill mugs. Check. Jewelry Organiser. Check. Medicine organizer bag. Check.Gym wear. Check. Extra Bag for mementoes and shopping. Check. Books to read Check. Glow in the dark stickers. Check. Mobile/gadgets water proof pouches. Check. Sandals/Shoes. Check. Xerox of your passports and ID s. Check. Extra copies of itinerary and tickets .Check. Travel and health insurance documents. Check. Emergency contacts and diary. Check. Well there you have it all!!??
Ohhh and don’t forget to leave your grumpy attitude behind, stop complaining, wear your smile and be ready to upp your happiness quotient.Get set to meet new people. Highest Respect for fellow passengers. Keep your manners bright. Be well groomed and tidy. Enjoy the music and dance. Eat. Eat . Eat. Eat what you want. Its ALL up to you. Brush up your table manners and dining etiquette, you will be eating in public and fine dining spaces, not to forget the Captains Dinner. Plenty for vegans, diet sets and vegetarians too. Come on, you are going on a cruise. Don’t worry you always shed the pounds in the gym or spa. You have earned it and harnessed enough money and courage to indulge, so don’t let any thing or anybody spoil the cruise experience. Carry enough extra dough for the onshore excursions, you may never ever get to fly into these exotic locations again. Study your cruise trip destinations and its maps insides.
Go for the SAFETY BRIEFINGS. PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMUNITY ENGAGING GAMES AND NETWORKING SESSIONS. ENJOY THE THEATRICAL PERFORMANCES AND DON’T SLEEP IN.MEDIDATE OVER THE WAVES OF THE MIGHTY OCEAN AND GIVE PRAISE TO THE UNIVERSE……
Before you go, let me also share with you some items you should not bring and some items which you are not allowed to carry on the cruise.
- Don’t carry hair dryers and foldable clothes dryers stands. Don’t carry bulk.
- No heavy weight shoes. Keep it minimalistic. Remember.
- During check in and check out immigration you may have to handle luggage some parts on your own. Get four wheeler luggage trolleys. Don’t stress with heavy hand bags either. Relax and keep everything light.
- No Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic look alikes and toys. .
- No Sharp Objects, including knives and scissors.
- No Illegal Drugs & Substances
- No Candles & Incense
- No Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, Steamers & Hot Plates
- No Baseball Bats, Hockey Sticks, Cricket Bats, Bows & Arrows
- No Skateboards & Surfboards
- No Martial Arts Gear
- No Self-Defense Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks.
- No Flammable Liquids and Explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks.
- No HAM Radios
- No Electrical Extension Cords
- No Dangerous Chemicals, including bleach and paint.
- No Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages. You are allowed one wine bottle each.
- Don’t carry a doggy bag out of the ship. Don’t damage anything on the property of the ship. Don’t touch anything that doesn’t belong to you.
- Plenty of shopping sales both onshore and offshore.
- Keep in touch with your children, supervise or hire a nanny.
- The Ship is like a huge gigantic mall you are bound to loose your way, so keep stickers on the room door for the rest of your family to enhance communication specially if you have not chosen an Internet package.
- Travel to explore, discover, educate and enhance your wellbeing.
- You live only once, so if you can, why not.